Check out Fobango.com, a new manufacturer direct, online furniture store currently in beta a sign-up phase that I’m working the social space for. You can sign up for early access and win a new couch by spreading the word. Who doesn’t need a new couch?
Sam ~ Just driving through.
Yesterday, Pete Cashmore appeared on 890AM-WLS Chicago to talk with Dan and Anthony Ponce about the story he wrote for CNN last week: 10 Fascinating Facebook Facts — and what they say about us. Here you can listen to part one of the interview, and check back tomorrow for the second half.
Networking is not about hunting. It is about farming. It’s about cultivating relationships. Don’t engage in ‘premature solicitation’. You’ll be a better networker if you remember that.” – Dr. Ivan Misner, NY bestselling author & founder of BNI
Public Twitter Booths
I actually saw someone on a public phone the other day and it blew me away.. can’t wait to tweet from one of these! I’ll probably be over it 1 minute later and back on my Evo. This is from last year, but still pretty cool.
“Twitter really is everywhere now. This interesting device is a twitter booth for those poor souls that still need to get their hands on a smartphone but still want to keep in touch with their friends and famous folk out there in the realm of the social web.” (Quote: Walyou.com)
10 reasons why I never get any work done from home.
1. I like your Avatar, I’m going to start reading your timeline and RT’ing you.
2. My floor is dirty. My dishes too.
3. My record collection.
4. Facebook, Twitter and all the tools I work on. That’s Ironic.
5. It will be easier at the coffee shop.
6. My back hurts. My feet are cold. Wah!
7. There’s that fracking fail whale again. It makes me want to go to the bar.
8. I scheduled three conference calls back to back. Now nothing will get done.
9. I’m dreaming big. Like, the next big thing is right around a cerebral corner, if I can just figure out how to make it happen! Who can I email, DM, tweet?
10. I’m my own boss! I’ve no-one to answer too except Mr. ROI, and he won’t be around for months anyways.
Quick Tip: Grab your Fully Follow Me name before someone else does! Add it to your email signature, blog, twitter bio etc.
FullyFollow.Me gives you a simple page allowing people to follow your Linkedin, Facebook and Twitter accounts with one click. One of the Fully Follow gents told me that more accounts will be supported soon. I love simple apps that truly solve a problem and add a much needed bit of streamlined functionality to your online efforts.